Sunday, October 21, 2012

More on the pumpkins

More pumpkins!! 
Sunday
October 21st 2012
 
Last night we only had time to do Brody and my pumpkin, so tonight we worked on Daddys. We let Brody pick the pattern again. At first he picked darth vador, then yoda, and he finally decided on a ninja turtle. Dad again drew and carved it, with Brody watching his every move, and did an awsome job.
 
Our finished products!! Brody's storm trooper on the left, my silly face in the middle, and Daddy's ninja turtle on the right. I must say the look pretty dang good!
 

 
The boys showing off their hard work.

 
I thought I would snap a picture of our fun door as well!!
 
 
We also made cookies toinght as a family! Brody especially enjoyed snaging some dough (hes my dough loving boy, of any kind!) and picking out the color for the frosting...I wonder if it had anything to do with his outfit??

No comments:

Post a Comment

background