Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Shower!

 Baby Shower
Saturday
October 6th, 2012

I have been so lucky here to have made some really good friends. My friend Megan was sweet enough to put on a Baby shower for a few of us pregnant girls. I'm not used to living in Utah and having everyone be pregnant! Its a lot of fun though because there's always someone else going through what you are. We had the party Saturday during the men's priesthood session, and of course all us girls had a blast!

Anna (on the right) was one of my very first friends here in St George. Now we are all in the Primary presidency together. Between Sundays, all our meetings and planning we have all become pretty close.
 
 
I couldn't not put this picture up. Shana is such a fun person, shes always making me laugh!
 
 
I'm so glad Shana is in our ward, it has be so fun getting to know her. Her and her family are always fun to be around. She has two little boys that Brody just loves playing with too. I'm also lucky to have her because shes my walking buddy, without her I'd be too lazy to get up and go myself!
 

Megan did these name suggestion boxes, aren't they so cute! I thought it was such a fun idea too. 

 
The pasta bar. Megan seriously went above and beyond. I swear she should be some kind of party planner, she would be awesome at it!

 
She did a fall themes baby shower. I thought the decorations turned out so cute.


Brody going back for seconds and helping himself.
 

 
Megan Cooper and I (not the Megan that did the shower). She is one of the other girls the shower was for as well. She is due in just a few weeks! Lucky her!

 
 Brody and Grandma. Bro was so excited when he saw his Grandma was at the party, he yelled "Hi Grandma!"

 
Another fun game we played. Megan got baby pictures of us 3 girls and then got a bunch of pictures from the Internet. We had to pick who was who, and dang was it hard! I'm number 21 at the very bottom corner. I think Anna was the only one who guessed me right.

 
 
I didn't get any pictures of the party while it was going on but I did manage to snap these few before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background