Monday, October 22, 2012

31 weeks

31 weeks
Saturday
October 20th, 2012
 
 
How far along? 31 weeks 1 days.  
 
Total weight gain: 20 pounds.
 
 
Maternity clothes? Still just a few shirts, my leggings and belly band. I'm getting really nervous about what I’m going to be wearing as far as pants go this winter. I have tried on maternity pants and its so discouraging! All the ones that fit me good are too short.

Stretch marks? Still no new ones and still tummy free :)
 
Sleep: Sleep has been horrible!! I don’t know if it’s because I have been sick but I haven’t slept much at all. My back aches like crazy, I can’t breath, acid reflex and heartburn are horrible and I’m burning up at night.

 Best moment this week? I got nothing. Anya ended up not coming this weekend and I have been sick so nothing spectacular has happened. I was able to take Brody shopping today and buy him winter clothes, so that feels good knowing he’s set for cooler weather.
 
Miss anything? Sleep!! Sunday I got a total of one hour in the morning, and last night maybe 2 if I was lucky. I pray its just because I’m sick!
 
Movement: Yes, we can all definitely feel her now, she can be quiet the little mover. She seems to move the most when I’m laying or sitting down. I have also noticed her movement increase during singing time in primary, she must like to hear her mama and all the kids sing.
 
Food cravings: As always shaved Ice, I know I talk about them every week but I just can’t help it! Cinnamon rolls have been sounding really good lately; I think I might make some soon.
 
Food aversions: Still just ground beef. And I think it’s more the raw meat, cooking it and the smell. I can manage to eat some once in a while.
 
Boy or girl: Girl :)
 
Labor signs: No, and we pray it stays that way for a while.
 
Symptoms: Complete lack of energy (may also be due to being sick though) and acid reflex is getting worse. I also have come to the conclusion that it’s not just acid reflex, it’s also heartburn. Also as I had mentioned before I just cannot sleep lately and I’m constantly hot. The last one is especially weird for me because I'm usually a pretty cold person, in fact in the beginning of this pregnancy I never wanted the air conditioner on, I was always cold. Now I’m always hot, so weird.
 
Belly Button in or out? Still half in half out, with the top pocking out.
 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but getting a little tighter at times.  
 
Looking forward to: Feeling better and getting back to normal. Also looking forward to the primary program on the 28th, I’m so excited for Brody to be in it! Can’t wait to see him sing and say his part.  
 
Fun facts: Thursday Ian felt her have hiccups for the first time, he claims it wasn’t the first but I know it was because it’s only the second time I have felt them. Also last night we learned that our little girl is supposedly due on doomsday, haha what a lucky day. One more fun fact, our next appointment will be 3 weeks from the last (on November 1st) then after that we go to every 2 weeks and then every weeks, cant believe we are already at the end of this!!


2 comments:

  1. You look so stinkin' cute pregnant! It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! I dont feel so stinkin' cute so it's nice to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete

background