Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st 2012, Brodys 4th Birthday

Brody's 4th Birthday
Monday
October 1st, 2012
 
Brody's Birthday this year was on a Monday, luckily Daddy had a break in between classes so he was able to spend a couple hours with us. We took Brody to a really fun pet store to let him look around. He loved it! He could stay in there for hours and be happy.
 
 
 
We let him pick out one fish to take home, he was very excited about this!! He got one of those bigger fancy goldfish and right away named it Bob Bob. This is the exact same name of his Beta fish he used to have, before the cats got to it! Bob Bob is after Sponge Bob, he used to call Sponge bob Bob Bob, silly boy!
 
 
We had a friend over to go swimming. The water has finally gotten a little chilly since our pool doesn't have a pool cover so the boys were the only ones brave enough to get it.
 
Here they are having a race, cute boys :) They jumped in the deep end and swam their little hearts out to the shallow end.


Brody and Kaleb :) Two cute boys having fun!

 
Ian and I really wanted to get Brody a bike for his birthday, we looked for a while and were able to find one cheap enough. We waited until Monday to give it to him, he was pretty excited. I took him over to our church parking lot to try it out.




My handsome 4 year old
 


Having fun in the grass!
 

 Bro playing some shooting game. Of course when your a little boy everything can be turned into a gun! I love his imagination.
 
 
we had so much fun spending the day together. Brody has changed my life completely, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He has filled my life with more love then I ever though possible. A mothers love truly is like nothing else in this world. I thank Heavenly Father every single day for blessing me with Brody.

 
Brody wanted to take one more picture of us :) I love how close we are, I hope that it always stayed that way. I call him my little man cub. He is the sweetest little boy anyone could ask for. He is always trying to do things to make me happy, always thinking of others and so kind and caring.

 
He was very excited to open his present from Nana and Grandpa. one of his favorite things was a craft Halloween house for him to put together. He has been bagging us every since to do it, now we just need to buy some glue!

 
We just had to make him a cake on his birthday. Ian and I sang happy birthday. It was so simple but so perfect.











No comments:

Post a Comment

background