Friday, October 26, 2012

32 weeks

32 weeks
Friday
October 26th, 2012
 

How far along? 32 weeks.   

 
Total weight gain: 23 pounds, I’m surprised it’s not more...I just totally pigged out at our bishops house!

 
Maternity clothes? Still the same as always.


 Stretch marks? No new ones

 
Sleep: Sleep thank goodness has gotten a lot better! Luckily I think my troubles with sleeping were mostly due to my sickness. Oddly enough I haven’t been waking up as often to use the restroom either. Other then finding it difficult to be comfortable at times sleep is actually pretty good.

 
Best moment this week? Sunday we practiced our primary program, it doesn’t seem like it would be a big deal but it was so cute watching Brody say his part and sing. I think I’m so excited because it’s his first one. Also we had an amazing bishopric dinner at the bishop’s house tonight; we all had a great time. I even eat steak, and enjoyed it as crazy as that sounds! We have really come to love our ward and the people that we have met through it.

 
Miss anything? Other then the regular wishing I could be comfortable again I’m really not missing too much.  

 
Movement: Yes, her movement can be felt and seen. She especially likes to move in the evening. The last couple days I have actually been able to feel certain parts of her body too, like a leg or arm, it’s so fun and so odd at the same time.

 
Food cravings: I think orange Julius’s have been my replacement since I can’t get a hold of shaved ice anymore. I also love fruit, I had pineapple tonight and it was divine.

 
Food aversions: Ground beef as always, but its becoming less and less. Definitely still not my favorite but I can eat it if I have to.

 
Boy or girl: Girl :)

 
Labor signs: No, and we pray it stays that way for a while.

 
Symptoms: Acid reflex and heartburn can still get pretty bad if I don’t take my medicine soon enough. My body temperature is also completely out of wack, even with the cooler weather I get so hot especially at night. I have also been experiencing some Braxton hick’s contractions and have been for a while but just haven’t realized it until now. Back pain as always can also get pretty bothersome.

 
Belly Button in or out? Still half in half out, with the top pocking out.

 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but I’ve noticed it getting tighter.

 
Looking forward to: The primary program this Sunday, I’m so excited to see Brody be apart of it. I also might get a break from babysitting sooner then I thought. The boys mom I baby sit for is already dilated to a 3 ½ so she may be having her baby sooner. I have so many things I want to get done before our princess comes I could use the break; I’m also looking forward to spending lots of quality time with Brody before she comes. Oh and Ian’s birthday is Monday!

 
Fun facts: Last night she was quiet the little mover. She kept poking an arm or a leg out (something long and thin), to the point where you could see and feel a difference. I wanted Ian to feel it so bad but every time I would go to grab his hand she would move, she also moves whenever she hears my voice so I couldn’t tell him to feel it. Finally we got lucky and he was able to feel it one time. He thought it was the weirdest thing ever, haha in fact he said he wasn’t sure that he wanted to feel it again it felt so strange. Also I was lucky enough to receive 2 back massages this week!! I was one lucky girl!! A random fact, it is finally getting cooler here, at the very end of October, how crazy is that! Two nights ago was the first time we didn’t have the air conditioner running all night. This was not by my choice at all; if it were up to me we would still have the ac on all night. Also our appointment is this Thursday, I’m excited to go and see how our little girl is doing :)





2 comments:

  1. So cute! have you guys picked out a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke!! We have two names picked out, we wont make a final decision until we have her and see how we feel. But we really like either one of them so either way we will be happy!!

    ReplyDelete

background