Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween decorations

 Getting Ready for Halloween!!
Wednesday
October 3rd, 2012
 
Ian was pretty excited to get his Halloween decorations going, so we got them out and went a little crazy. I don't have pictures of everything or all the finished products but here's a little taste of our Halloween fun.
 
Ian is so into Halloween. He put spiderwebs all over our front door, and that's not even all that's going on out there. I will have to take a picture of everything before we take it all down. Brody thought the spider webs were SO cool. He was very excited to be daddy's little helper.

 

 We also have spider webs, a banner and signs on our sliding glass door. Yes I think Daddy went all out.
 
I did the inside decorations. Here's my creations from back when I was crafty (or had money to be crafty!).

(this picture was actually taken on Saturday.)
 
I just love decorating for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background