Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween party

 Halloween party
Wednesday
October 24th, 2012
 
Being over the Cub Scouts definitly has its perks, for instinse being able to go to the fun halloween party pack meeting! I of course knew Brody would want to go to this! Sister Moss is great with the kids, and had some fun things planned. First they did a parade, then made fun spider suckers, then did halloween bowling, and then played a fun game! I missed most of it because I was busy deciding who got what award for their costums so luckily Dad snapped a few shots.

 
I asked Brody what he wanted to be for halloween this year thinking I would for sure get some kind of star wars related answer, but to my suprise he wanted to be batman. This is the same costume he wore last year, I asked him quiet a few times if he was sure and every time he still wanted to be batman. We wont complain, easy and cheap for us!

 
"writing" his name on his plate. We are working on the name thing but hes not quiet able to do it completely on his own yet. I thought it was cute he tried :)


His fun spider sucker.

 
Brody and his buddy kaleb went off and bowled again while the older kids played a game.

 
Brody had a great time! He also got the award for the "most super" costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background