Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Fair

 St George Halloween Fair
Saturday
October 27th, 2012
 
Today Ian, Brody, Grandpa Harvey and I headed to the Halloween fair. First we did some downtown trick or treating. 


After trick or treating we went back to the park to enjoy some Halloween fun.
 


Brody didn't quiet know what to think about these guys at first, but I was able to get him to take a picture with them. 

 
Star Wars!! I was so excited when we ran into these star wars guys. We thought Brody would be thrilled as well but he acted so weird. I honestly think he was a little afraid of them! He was fine looking at them from a distance but when he got close and had to talk to them he got all shy on us.
 

Brody loves cotton candy, so he was of course in heaven and went to town on it!
 



I'm so glad that we live in a town that has fun things going on all the time, we have sure come to love living in St George!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background